Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOK Grips for Czechmate

I am looking to try some LOK grips on my czechmate.  I know I want the Bogies but I am looking for opinions about getting the thin, standard or Palm swells. I like the stock rubber grips on my SP-01 so I am leaning towards the palm swells. However I have medium to large hands and I am not sure if the palm swells on the larger frame czechmate might make reaching the trigger difficult. 

I'm in the same boat as you with the medium/large hands.  On my TSs I run the thin full checkered from LOK.  I tried a palm swell at one time and had to rotate my thumb too much.  The full checkered have a good amount of grip and remain thin enough.  If you have run the aluminum CZC grips they feel the same with the LOK grips having a little more texture.

As much as I like the palm swell of the stock SP-01 grips, I suspected the LOK palm swells might be too thick for me. Have you ever tried the standard width from LOK?

You can request in the comments or in the order form that they trim them to fit the magwell on a Czechmate.

I have the palm swell bogies on a TSO, and I tried them briefly on a Czechmate. I would only advise going palm swell bogies on a CM if your hands are legit Size Large.

1 hour ago, 11287 said:

How hard are they to trim and fit to the Czechmate?  What do you use to cut them?

There is a steel core to the rubber grips, so I've used a cutoff wheel with a Dremel as well as an abrasive wheel on a chop saw.

It's not so bad, just go slow and test fit often.

Unless you have aluminum grips and you're worried about the anodizing, you can make any set of LOK grips fit any CZ75/TS platform. All it takes is a small saw and a file or sand paper. G10 is very soft.