Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MidwayUSA powder and primers promo

KrymSIX

Not sure how the prices will stack up against some of the other great powder suppliers out there, but until 3/31/19 it looks like Midway is doing a deal for free HazMat on orders of powder and primers over 150$ 

Figured some folks on here may be able to take advantage of the hazmat savings. Price on the powder I use seemed pretty competitive so hopefully it works out for some of the other BE users. 

I am in no way affiliated with Midway, just seemed like a good pricing opportunity for anyone about to make an order before the spring season starts up.

https://www.midwayusa.com/promo/primers-powder-0319

I ordered some CCI spp and it was a few dollars cheaper than I normally pay locally. I wish the cabelas sale on s&b would come back around! $22/k shipped last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MJinPA said:

I ordered some CCI spp and it was a few dollars cheaper than I normally pay locally. I wish the cabelas sale on s&b would come back around! $22/k shipped last year

Now that Cabelas is owned by Bass Pro I doubt we ever any good sales there again. Such a shame because it was a pretty cool place with fair pricing. It’s jjst an MSRP shop now. 

Now that Cabelas is owned by Bass Pro I doubt we ever any good sales there again. Such a shame because it was a pretty cool place with fair pricing. It’s jjst an MSRP shop now. 

Yup. Sucks.

Almost ordered some win primers when I saw the no hazmat, and they which cane out to 32.99 per brick when you order 5k. Then I called my local shop down the road and asked how much their win primers are. 29.99. And no shipping and obviously no hazmat. So I held off. Midway never has great prices on reloading stuff. Lots of great prices on gun parts and such though.