Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

05_S_F_L.docShoot 4 Life 2nd anual trophy Charity match for breast cancer, 200 + rounds 10 stages.

October 22-2005 I.O.P. Range Lowell, Ia {Home Of The Big Dog Steel Match}

Match Fee $50.00 w/match shirt, Juniors 1/2 off With Paid Adult

Regitraion Dead Line 10/10/2005

Match , Point Series Status Pending

If Match Fills to 125 Competitors STI Will Do Thier Contingency Rewards Program, Be sure to Register Your Frame With STI {Thanks Dave}05_S_F_L.doc

more info contact Ken at joken96@adams.net

LIfe is To Short to Shoot a Junk Gun

Hi Derek, sorry to hear about your wife. Glad to hear she is doing well and she will be in our prayers!

Now as to the Match, It is 14 miles from Mt. Pleasant, Iowa, which is located at the junction of Hwy 34 and Hwy 218. Hwy 218 is also Hwy 27, which is the Avenue of the Saints, about 3 hours for you, give or take the speed limit! :D

Lodging information can be found at www.henrycountytourism.org.

As far as a map, go to Mapquest or the like, enter Lowell, Iowa, and you will see the map with routes from Mt. Pleasant. You can either go east to New London and then head south to the range, or go south on Hwy 218/27 to a county road and then head east.

This is the range the held the BIG DAWGS STEEL MATCH earlier this year. Hope to see you there! Doug

Wish I could make it as it is for a great cause! My wife is also a breast cancer survivor, two years this coming October. Are you all doing anything along with the match to raise money (t-shirt sales, raffles, etc.)? Might be a good way to generate additional support for the cause.

Wish I could make it as it is for a great cause! My wife is also a breast cancer survivor, two years this coming October. Are you all doing anything along with the match to raise money (t-shirt sales, raffles, etc.)? Might be a good way to generate additional support for the cause.

Greg,

I hope your wife is doing great. And I to wish you could make this match, it is going to be better than last year, and last year was super.

I have considered doing, A raffle, or a side match, but it is tough to come up with prizes, and I hate hitting up vendors for give aways, I realize how much they do for larger matches re: nationals, and area matches, and I thank them for that. I own a small bussiness and I get hit up 5 to 6 times a week.

This match is still in it's infant stages, but with , the feed back I get it is soon to be as big a an area match, it certanly has quality , shooters and stages.

But having said all that I'm always open to suggestions.

thanks Ken K II

Good for you, Ken. Glad to see it coming together again. Count me in as a "virtual attendee" as well. I can't get away from the office, but I'm all about the cause.

Let me know if I can do anything else to help from here as well.

Kim

Good for you, Ken. Glad to see it coming together again. Count me in as a "virtual attendee" as well. I can't get away from the office, but I'm all about the cause.

Let me know if I can do anything else to help from here as well.

Kim

Kimberly, Kimberly, Kimberly

I love you man! I know I can always count on you for help.

Thank you for all your hard work.

ken k II

• 4 weeks later...
Before sending in the match fee, I want to check to make sure the Virtual Competitor concept is still a go? If so, I assume that I need to mark the entry form as a virtual competitor-anything else needed?

Greg

Yes the virtual shooters are A go. If you don't mark the entry form as virtual shooter I'll be able to figure it out.

THANKS

KEN K II

Time is running out to pre-register. Just a reminder Pre-registration gets you a Shoot For Life match shirt {polo} free, and support a great cause while shooting.

Here is an option that I have offered to competitors, they could shoot on friday with the staff if you can't make the match on saturday oct-22. Virtual shooters are also welcome.

ken k II

I dont mean to speak for Ken, as I dont know if there is a match hotel set up, but you can go to www.henrycountytourism.org. We used the Ramada Limited for the Big Dawg Steel match this summer and everyone liked it. They have a big continental breakfast in the morning, and they even set it up an 1/2 earlier for us when we asked! Hope to see you there,

DougC