Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Fantasy Football League

4/5ths of the forums topics are gun related and the rest are sort-of or not-at-all related.  

Hence I posted under the " Miscellaneous Forums" section that has subsections like "Humor...for the twisted",  "Favorite Books, Movies, & Music" and the subsection that I posted under "Questions That "Don't Fit Anywhere".

Under the premise of "wouldn't it be fun to do something socially online with other practical shooters" I created the Practical Shooters Fantasy Football League.

The topic was apropo.

Now if I had posted "Make a Fortune Selling Oven Mitts Door to Door" under the "General Gunsmithing Forum", yeah I could understand the complaint....

(Edited by Dowter at 1:18 pm on Aug. 5, 2002)

(Edited by Dowter at 1:30 pm on Aug. 5, 2002)

Quote: from tightloop:  I thought this was a shooting forum?

Hmmm, well... you thought wrong :D  

Read more posts and you'll see that this is clearly a gathering place for shooters.  And shooters like football, and auto x, and their families, and movies, and music, and sharing all sorts of things that are important to us as well as sharing information about shooting and things related to shooting.

Ok, I'm in...... set up my draft priority, I went with some longshots, either gonna win big, or go down in flames!!

The draft isn't for a couple more weeks, anyone else want to play? (its free!)

Looking forward to it!

The draft date is Sept 1st but anyone that wants to play should have their stuff set up and ready to go by Aug. 30 so that there aren't any problems.

Everyone is still welcome!  

We have about 5 teams now and a maximum of 12 slots.  

• 5 weeks later...