Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lone Wolf OEM G34 Slides Production / Carry Optics

Pegasus82

Does anyone know the answers to the following questions? Re: Glock Gen 1-3 version...

1. Are the Lone Wolf OEM 34 slides milled to Glock factory tolerances and can you use Glock OFM 34 slide internals (i.e striker, safety plunger, barrel, recoil spring and rod, backplate)? Or do you have to use Lone Wolf parts?

2. Are the Lone Wolf OEM 34 slides heavier than Glock OFM 34 slides if with the same contour cut (stainless steel vs OFM glock metal)?

3. Can the Lone Wolf OEM 34 slide with an RMR cut be used for BOTH USPSA Production & Carry Optics? (Obviously, a slide cover for the RMR cut would be used during Production shooting)

Bonus Question: Can we use front slide serrations on the Lone Wolf OEM frames for Production USPSA?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hello: I did have a Glock 34 MOS and now have a Glock 17 with the Brownells 17 slide. I must say I like the 17 setup much more. Quicker splits on the timer and better hits for Carry Optics. For Production I think the 34 is better because of the longer sight radius. Thanks, Eric

Edited by Aircooled6racer