Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pandora's Box

Randy Lee

Underlug,

Sketches on dinner napkins... I gotta get together with Dave Hearth on this one.

Sleep? Not so much.

I also got the custom singlestack 1911 and IDPA custom 9mm STI guys breathing down my neck to finish their guns. :o

Dave,

I think you really started this mess with your state-of-the-art uber-moons

And your machining skills!

For everyone reading this - I believe there is a VERY good chance Smith and Wesson is listening. The 6.5" Ti Race 625 may become a reality.

i have seen the 9mm sti in action.  Recoil on it is ridiculous.  It is about as close to shooting a .22 as you can get without actually shooting a .22.  The slide just moves back and forth and brass plops out of the side.

-Eric

I'm sure we all have a few different ideas. To me, a 327 6.5 inch 8shot 9mm makes a whole lot of sense for ICORE. I realize a .45 acp has a broader application and market.

Underlug,

Sketches on dinner napkins... I gotta get together with Dave Hearth on this one.

Sleep? Not so much.

I also got the custom singlestack 1911 and IDPA custom 9mm STI guys breathing down my neck to finish their guns. :o

Dave,

I think you really started this mess with your state-of-the-art uber-moons

And your machining skills!

For everyone reading this - I believe there is a VERY good chance Smith and Wesson is listening. The 6.5" Ti Race 625 may become a reality.

My problem is simply to many electrical shocks. Who else would try to get in this business.

Really guys, your commitment to competition is what drives this engine. You cant imagine the things Randy and I talk about doing. Lack of Time is our only enemy.

Dave B)