Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75b extended safety

midatlantic

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, Fo0 said:

I just bought a new CZ 75B SA 9mm - what style sear cage will come with it; tumbler or D Style? On CZC website it says tumbler "were fitted on earlier CZ 75 SA Model" Thanks 

I have purchased four CZ75 SA over the years, and they all have been tumbler style. The D Style sear cages are $69 plus the cost of the safeties that you add so this modification could easily be one of the most expensive one on the gun. The extended LHS Safety needs a lot of trimming in order to use properly. 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, Fo0 said:

I just bought a new CZ 75B SA 9mm - what style sear cage will come with it; tumbler or D Style? On CZC website it says tumbler "were fitted on earlier CZ 75 SA Model" Thanks 

I have purchased four CZ75 SA over the years, and they all have been tumbler style. The D Style sear cages are $69 plus the cost of the safeties that you add so this modification could easily be one of the most expensive one on the gun. The extended LHS Safety needs a lot of trimming in order to use properly. 

On 2/16/2019 at 2:07 PM, himurax13 said:

I plan to upgrade to the D Style cage and safeties - Do I use the LHS and RHS spring and detents from the tumbler style or will I need something else?

I plan to upgrade to the D Style cage and safeties - Do I use the LHS and RHS spring and detents from the tumbler style or will I need something else?
Spring loaded detent on the left and a catch without a spring on the right.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, himurax13 said:

Spring loaded detent on the left and a catch without a spring on the right.

Is the D Style sear cage wider than the Tumbler? I have removed the FBS and using a spacer in the Tumbler - wondering if this setup will work in the D Style with CGW adjustable sear? Thanks

Is the D Style sear cage wider than the Tumbler? I have removed the FBS and using a spacer in the Tumbler - wondering if this setup will work in the D Style with CGW adjustable sear? Thanks
No.

I am guessing you mean spacer that takes the place of the firing pin lifter.

Yes, it will work.