Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 RCSA Rimfire Challenge Worlds

Tom E

4 hours ago, TRUBL said:

43680027_316578422509757_1921330096329719808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=1e0a9524b8b989f73cc937a96e697437&oe=5C606325

Posted this in the Rimfire Challenge Group......evidently, someone thought it was a dig......so it got deleted and I was banned.

Did they surprise you with prone, sitting and strong hand only stages in Pennsylvania?

Edited by Tom E

35 minutes ago, Tom E said:

Did they surprise you with prone, sitting and strong hand only stages in Pennsylvania?

nononono....but they did do biathlon targets, and knock down targets.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Dwight Stearns said:

I was there. At the time it was the leader for the worst run match I had ever attended. 

I was entered but withdrew and didn't go. Cold, wet, and arthritis don't mix well. Of those I've talked to, the nice responses mirrored your sentiments. Prone and sitting stages didn't help.

Edited by Tom E

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 2:40 PM, Tom E said:

I was entered but withdrew and didn't go. Cold, wet, and arthritis don't mix well. Of those I've talked to, the nice responses mirrored your sentiments. Prone and sitting stages didn't help.

I said that very badly. 2nd try:

On 11/19/2018 at 8:30 PM, Dwight Stearns said:

I was there. At the time it was the leader for the worst run match I had ever attended. 

I was entered for the 2018 Worlds but withdrew and didn't go. Cold, wet, and arthritis aren't fun.

Of those I've talked to about the 2108 Worlds, the nicer responses mirrored your sentiments about the 2012 match. Prone and sitting stages didn't help.

Edited by Tom E

• 2 weeks later...

Seems that at Worlds they also included some one handed "bullseye" shooting as a stage. I missed that. Maybe for 2019 they'll "improve" things further with a couple weak hand prone stages. I'm starting my 2019 calendar and  SCSA and Outlaw Steel and Bowling Pins are looking good if nothing changes with RCSA.