Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any aftermarket parts for ELS system?

minnesota1

I saw once there was someone making brackets That you could put on your CR Speed belt and then use the els forks on your accessories and it would slide right in nicely to on your regular belt.  Does anyone know where to look for these?  What about other options?  Are there others out there? 

Thanks.

I think your talking about the binary engineering ones, the search on here usually sucks but if you Google binary engineering els brian enos it will come up. The guys picture is a Subaru or something and in his signature is his website. 

On 8/10/2018 at 10:16 PM, AHI said:

Just what do you wont to do? You can put els receivers on tecklock bases.

I have a couple of CR Speed belts and a lot of tecklock items and cr speed mag holders and were trying to see if there were options to still use the belt and other items without putting holes all over the cr speed belts.  I also wanted to see if what else people were doing with their belts as it always amazes me what people come up with.

I use a cr speed belt and ELS there are no holes in the belt. I had lots of teck lock idems . I put els receivers on the teck lock bases. els forks on the idems  mag holders etc.

12 hours ago, AHI said:

I use a cr speed belt and ELS there are no holes in the belt. I had lots of teck lock idems . I put els receivers on the teck lock bases. els forks on the idems  mag holders etc.

Can you post some pictures or pm me some?  I’d love to see how you did it.  Thanks