Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Screw size for Dillon RT1500 trimmer motor

Mornin all!

I recently picked up a 2nd RT1500 so I don't have to switch back and forth between .308 and .223 for case processing.  I went with the "motor only" option since I didn't need a 2nd switch assembly, but failed to notice the fact that it didn't come with a cutter blade.  I ordered a blade, but for some odd reason, it didn't come with a screw.

I *really* don't want to disassemble my .308 trimming motor just to get the screw dimensions, so I'm hoping one of y'all happens to know what size that little screw needs to be.  Exhaustive google searching has revealed nothing.

Thanks in advance!

blade.png

Edited by shakman

Go to your local Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, Home Depot with the RT1500 under your arm and start going through the fastener bins.  

Dont forget to also check out the metric section.  Shouldn’t take you more than 15 minutes while you’re there. 

Buy a couple extras because you know Murphy is going to knock one off your bench and it will roll to hide into an invisible crack.

That’s my next intention. I was just hoping that someone would know off the top of their head what the correct size is and save myself some hunting.

I figure somewhere in this immense pool of tribal Dillon knowledge, someone would have the answer. If not, then once I figure it out, then I’ll share it.