Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RHT ordering puzzle

midatlantic

Hoping to order a RHT holster for a TS orange w/rest. I went to their site was stymied by their attachments options.  Such as "None- bladetech/boss/springer/RHT pattern" or "None - Els"

anyone explain that means, ie what exactly comes attached to the Kydex? Does that mean they want me to drill it out myself? 

Ive used an RTI attachment in the past, on another gun, but not sure which is best for Orange. Suggestions welcome. I do want to stay with a Kydex style holster.

The attachment options will determine the hole pattern you want in mounting the holster to your belt. None means it doesn’t come with the hanger.  Bladetech, Boss, springer, rht pattern means the hole pattern which will work for the specific hanger you’re going to use. By specifying which mounting option (Boss/bladtech etc), rht will drill the holes in the kydex for use with the mounting option you’re going to use.

For my TSO, I opted for None (I already have the Boss hanger on hand), for hole pattern, I choose bladetch because it matches the hole pattern for the Boss hanger I’m going to use to mount the holster to my belt.

Heres a couple of pictures of my RHT holster with the thumbrest option.

22036_E4_B-5_CC6-41_B7-9803-07_A37_C6699

E1971_CA3-_F455-48_CC-_A6_F3-_E08_B095_C

This setup with the optic mount actually fits into the holster after some dremel mod.

EEC36022-960_D-43_D2-_AFFA-_DF600_D8_B17

You're usually pretty solid if you get the Bladetech mounting holes. Pretty much everyone makes stuff to fit them. If you're not using a BOSS hanger, I highly suggest it. If you're happy with your existing hanger, then just make sure it's compatible with Bladetech's system and you'll be fine. If you want to take some of the confusion out of it and you want to go with the BOSS hanger, just go to Ben Stoeger Pro Shop and order up both.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pic please[emoji106]
Titanium looks sweet!!
Thank you, You should see the purple magwell & trigger I have 
Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Here they off the gun. It matches my DAA mag pouches917165a0a39537d98b50f667626dffcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk