Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore contact needed

Previously tried to create an account from computer at work.  Some part of the security suite caused a problem and I could not access the account.  Now that I must have an account to sign up for matches it's become more important to fix.  When I try to create an account it tells me the email address is already taken.  And I can't post a question/problem until I have an account.

Can someone PM me the contact for the Practiscore team so I can get this fixed, please.

Thanks

Paul Beck

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone here work at/for Practiscore?  I tried two emails to the address above and had no response yet.  I missed out on two matches because of this so far. 

Thanks

Paul Beck

28 minutes ago, paul788 said:

Is anyone here work at/for Practiscore?  I tried two emails to the address above and had no response yet.  I missed out on two matches because of this so far. 

Thanks

Paul Beck

Eugene is a member (euxx) but he normally responds to the support email before any messages here. The support email goes to multiple people. The only other way that I know of is to try to message Ken Nelson on Facebook.

I did see 2 emails, but I don't work on the web site. No point for me to reply. If web guys haven't answered - try to email again. I am more or less in the same boat as you guys.