Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eeire coincidence?

TDean,

What's the deal on that page/link? It doesn't have any links on it...? I do like the graphic though.

It's funny timing - I was talking to my friend, Richard Salem (who designed the original version of that page from a some old pics I had), a couple days ago and he commented that another good friend of his (also very graphically-competent) thought it was funny that I was still using that image on my splash page. I told him that I really liked it when we were first working on it, and still do. I just think it's cool in a different sort of way.

be

Brian Eno is/was a musician and producer of the 70s and 80s who gigged with or contributed solid production skills to loads of popular musicians of that time. He was rather famous for his unusual style and produced albums of his own under the catagory of (what they called at the time) "ambient muisic" for lack of a better term. He's actually quite multi-talented and supported many, many artists and groups with his work and creativity. His signature style can be felt and heard on many albums of the time, and it brought a fresh "moderne" quality to a lot of the music of that period. He was willing to go outside the box. He's a breed apart... rather like our own Host BEing.

You want a real Eerie coincidence, try driving through the town of Erie, Pennsylvania.  Like any town they have a cemetary.  The sign out front says, "Erie Cemetary".   Makes you stop and wonder....