Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
bigdawgbeav

Canki TP9 SFx Trigger Upgrade

1 hour ago, mike NM said:

HoMie,...That I did... The best package I could find anywhere, didn't have both sizes... 3/8" is the most popular for the "pinewood" cars .... I don't see spending $50.00 +  for this mod. to get 2 sizes.......In one of the pictures you can see a label, even that "source" is not listing both 1/4" and 3/8" in one package on their website????...

Call them up and say you don’t need a 10 pack and if they can ship mixed diameter? Tungsten isn’t as cheap as lead. 

Yeah I had thought about putting some lead in mine, fishing weights most likely. Glad to see you have already tested it. The only thing is that If you shoot Production or CO you will be over max weight which is max 2 oz above factory posted weight. To be honest once you have a mag inserted it pretty much balances fine anyway, add some rounds and it is rear heavy.

4 minutes ago, MrPostman said:

Yeah I had thought about putting some lead in mine, fishing weights most likely. Glad to see you have already tested it. The only thing is that If you shoot Production or CO you will be over max weight which is max 2 oz above factory posted weight. To be honest once you have a mag inserted it pretty much balances fine anyway, add some rounds and it is rear heavy.

Weight limit is 4oz over now

Edited by HoMiE
Speeling

And the max limit in CO is 45oz (incl. empty magazine) regardless of manufacturers declared weight for the gun.