Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any links to installing a CZC safety on a TSO?

wrx04

Just shot my TSO for the first time today, and it is a sweet blaster.  Even with factory ammo, the recoil is very manageable.  I’m loving it already, and my reloads felt even softer.

The one thing that doesn’t fit me well is the safety.  I tend to grip the gun high, and the stock safety digs in to my weak hand pretty good.  I bought the extended safety from CZC, but haven’t found a great “how to” install video/instruction yet.  Any advice on where to find one?

Consider getting a Shadow 2 ext safety. They are much easier to fit.

Otherwise, have a look at the safety with the slide off. Cock the hammer and engage it. The pad that slips under the nose of the sear is what you need to fit (you can also fit the sear instead but I’m not that patient).

The reason I think the S2 version is easier is that the pad on the CZC safety is shorter, therefore I’ve had trouble getting it to engage the sear enough to stop the hammer pushing off from multiple trigger pulls.

It can be done, it’s just harder. On at least one of mine I had to fit the safety so it would rotate up a bit more to fix this.

There’s a thread on here somewhere discussing it. Try searching for “S2 safety into TS”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed a shadow 2 extended safety on my TSO yesterday and it was a drop in process. No modification was needed at all and it was cheaper too. I also installed a CZC red dot mount with a Romeo 1.

EEC36022-960_D-43_D2-_AFFA-_DF600_D8_B17

25_F1_D877-8_BBB-41_EC-9_B7_A-_BFF02_C1_