Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Gf - Spin Off Of Bolnats Thread

dirtypool40

Gracias hermano. Poco a poco. Con mas practicar con ella, quien sabe? Una bella mujer esta lo mejor razon a aprender, si?

OK, so I know my grammar is wretched, and I forget or over use articles, but what the hell, I'm trying. :)

any more big matches down there this year?? I got another week of vacation left. I would probably need a tour guide though.... hopefully a morally decrepit one.... can ya hook a brotha up??

btw, feel free to post pics of the sister.

Heh heh. BabelFish says it should be something like: Agradece a hermano. Poco por poco. ¿Pero, practicando con ella, quién sabe? ¿Una mujer hermosa es la mejor razón de aprenderla, sí? :)

I don't know Spanish, I just act like it on TV... I chose to learn German in high school, which has proven less than practical.... ;)

This one looks... cuter, nicer, and less intense, somehow... :) Does this one have family that'll kick your butt, too?? Somehow, I think dating latinas is a little too exciting for me :)

In the meantime, Jay tries to pick up your ex, over the Internet, through you... That's a hoot!!! :)

Gracias hermano. Poco a poco.  Con mas practicar con ella, quien sabes?  Una bella mujer esta lo mejor razon a aprender, si?

OK, so I know my grammar is wretched, and I forget or over use articles, but what the hell, I'm trying. :)

I was after "thanks, brother. Little by little. With more practice with her, who knows? A beautiful woman is the best motivation, right?" But who knows what I actually said. Most times I try to speak Spanish in a Mexican restaraunt and I end up with a pizza!! So long as I get fed I figure it's a victory.

Babblefish did a good job, I'll have to remember that site. The ones I have tried are horrible. But they did change some stuff, and every country uses slightly different phrasing. ie; they used practicing instead of practice, and the end part Nemo will have to tell if it works. Bonita, Hermosa, Bella, Rica, whatever, she's it.

You may have confused the computer, it reads to me something about learning her (which I am also working on B) ). But again, five year olds down here speak better Spanish than I do.

But you're right Dave, she is less intense, and friendlier than the last one. Easy to be around, nice girl.

I was after "thanks, brother. Little by little.  With more practice with her, who knows?  A beautiful woman is the best motivation, right?"

Ah. I reverse translated, fixed English, and then retranslated. Errors are likely my guesses at what you were trying to say :) Babelfish translates that as "gracias, hermano. Poco por poco. ¿Con más práctica con ella, quién sabe? ¿Una mujer hermosa es la mejor motivación, la derecha?"

BTW, it's at http://babelfish.altavista.com

But you're right Dave, she is less intense, and friendlier than the last one. Easy to be around, nice girl.

Funny what you can tell from a pic, isn't it?? :) Good on you, mano :)

In the meantime, Jay tries to pick up your ex, over the Internet, through you... That's a hoot!!! :)

And what is wrong with that? :unsure:

She is hot and apparently "my kind of gal" :D Great minds think alike! :D

Monica, oh Monica, I have chocolate, come here little girl :wacko:

if the pics you have posted thus far are typical, thats money well spent. If I wasnt picking up my new Harley tommorow, I might consider it more seriously.

Keep the pics coming

You have not lived until you have dated a woman from Latin America. American girls just aren't that interesting after that. BTW, if Bolivia's a little far, try Guadalajara. There's smokin' hot chicks just hanging out at the bus stop.

And if you have blond hair and blue eyes, it gets particularly interesting since a lot of people have never seen a "blondie" in person. There was that one night at the disco.... :wacko::rolleyes: