Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP coupon code / sale?

• 2 weeks later...

I have only ever seen them run sales on Black Friday/Cyber Monday... but there's always a chance that there have been other sales that I've missed.

If I recall correctly, the BF sale was something like 10% off site-wide, if that matters any.

Yeah they don't do big sales.  The sales they do run are pretty modest.

I've bought several JP's and use their components in all of my rifles.  Expensive, but you absolutely get what you pay for, and their customer service is fantastic.  They are also the most consistent supporter of action shooting sports that I'm aware.

yep, love my jp ctr02 and gmr13!

so, just used the 10% code (thanks!!!) to buy a jp low mass bcg (6.5spc bolt) for my 224 valk build.  originally was just building a backup/test build basic AR but now it has a purpose (DMR/PRS gas gun series).  so have to return the 223 wylde barrel (nothing installed/assembled yet) and find something in 224 valkyrie.  input welcome on that, accurate of course, 1-7 twist recommended by both fed and hornady for their gold medal 90 and eld-m 88 loads.  not sure if i want to go full 24" or save a little weight and maybe 22".