Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patriot defense, Awesome!

Kurusty

2 [emoji106][emoji106] up for a great company! Sent my barrel to have their reaming service done and my barrel was sent out the same day that they received it! I ordered some of their specialty parts at the same time and they shipped it back with my barrel.

Their light weight guide rod is amazing,I can't believe how light it is.

I just wanted to say thank you them and they now have a customer for life.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Kurusty said:

2 emoji106.pngemoji106.png up for a great company! Sent my barrel to have their reaming service done and my barrel was sent out the same day that they received it! I ordered some of their specialty parts at the same time and they shipped it back with my barrel.

Their light weight guide rod is amazing,I can't believe how light it is.

I just wanted to say thank you them and they now have a customer for life.

It’s great to hear back from our customers! Thanks for the feedback. 

I wanna throw in that I have had 2 barrels reamed and both were similar to your experience! Also I got some advice on short stroking/single action timing from the bolo over the phone and problem was solved. Great company and support for us tanfo enthusiasts!

I wanna throw in that I have had 2 barrels reamed and both were similar to your experience! Also I got some advice on short stroking/single action timing from the bolo over the phone and problem was solved. Great company and support for us tanfo enthusiasts!
The bolo is my next project.

Now that I'm back on the tanfo train, I'm going to look to Taylor Freelance for all my mag capacity needs and stick with Patriot Defense for parts. CS goes a long way.

Edited by Apolo

Now that I'm back on the tanfo train, I'm going to look to Taylor Freelance for all my mag capacity needs and stick with Patriot Defense for parts. CS goes a long way.
You're absolutely correct about customer service. Combine this with excellent work and it can't be any better.