Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How does the X-Five magwell get removed?

Rudukai13

Anyone have pictures/can explain how the OEM magwell that comes with the X5 gets removed to make it legal for Production/CO? Who kept theirs after removing it?

I may have interest in speaking with someone by PM who has theirs available...

Single allen screw on the rear of the grip. As for keeping it, why would you get rid of it? I cant imagine many gun owners are in the habit of just throwing out parts. Its not something you can just throw on another 320 btw. Not unless its an x5 grip module. 

Edited by Daemunx1

5 hours ago, Rudukai13 said:

I'm looking for one to add to my X-Carry. The magwell is compatible with any of the X-Series grip modules

Gotcha. Have you tried straigt from sig? Might have to call but I imagine they should be able to send you one. 

Called Sig directly, they said they're not offering the magwell individually for sale yet but said it shouldn't be more than another month or two before smaller individual components of the X-Series grip modules start shipping - Things like the magwell, frame weight, etc

I am wondering what the thread size is and length of screw that holds the magwell on to the grip? 

I have an extra magwell, but the screw has been damaged when the original owner removed it

Edited by rocket99

• 2 weeks later...