Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3GN at the old Legion Training Center, Blakely, GA???

I admittedly have been disconnected with all things 3GN for a few years, but noticed they have a match scheduled for end of May at what was formerly known as Legion Training Center in Blakely, GA, prior home of what was likely the most difficult 3 gun match ever- Task Force Dagger.

https://www.3gunnation.com/2018/01/18/2018-3gn-south-regional-will-physically-challenge/

And they're billing it as "Full on Outlaw."  I'm confused.  But interested...  I wish they had a track record of making difficult matches to use as a gauge.  

I heard good things leading to this match.  Strategic match design is building this match so heard it’s gonna now be a good one.  On a side note, TFD is back this year.  First weekend of June at the Clinton house plantation. 

Edited by Jts2581
Typo

SMD is not involved according to Larry Goedhart, MD for all 3GN Regionals this year. This is from the 3GN Regional Series page...

About the 3GN Regional Series

The 3-Gun Nation Regional Series, capped with 3GN Nationals, is a series of major matches for the 3GN membership. Part 3GN Pro Series, part natural terrain-inspired stage design, 3GN Regionals are comprised of what everyone can expect to see in the sport of 3-Gun. 3GN Regionals are available for any active 3GN Member.

Fast, burn-'em down, Pro Series-style bay stages are featured alongside technical, option-laden challenges, along with natural terrain courses, all-shotgun challenges and even long-range target presentations depending on the venue. Led by 3GN's Larry Goedhart, Joe Burdick, Chris Kanel, Tennille Chidester and more, with feedback from our trusted colleagues and members, the 3GN Regionals benefit from a wealth of experience from all corners of practical shooting.