Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warning: Do Not Dryfire Barefoot!

for the guys only, don't dry fire naked either. you could accidentally grab something other than a mag and load it into your gun which could be extremely painful. :wacko:

Hell! If that were to happen the pain and rage factor would transform you into the Incredible Hulk and you would not need a weapon! ;)

Wow. Don't know if I have anything to top that stuff!

Funniest dryfiring incident at the casa was when Timo from Finland was practicing in the back room. Beep, snick, click, snick (mag out), snick mag in. Can be really annoying if your not the one practicing. About 10 minutes in, just about the point it was becoming background noise as it was very consistent in its pace, I hear Beep, snick, click, snick AAAARRRRGGGGOOOOWWWWWWEEESONOFAAABITTTCCCCCHHHHH! Followed by a long unrecognizable sentence in Finish. I lost it! He wasn't wearing shoes and had brass basepads. I don't think his pinky toe will ever be the same.

I do find it interesting in the human makeup how often our thoughts go to sexual images no matter what the topic at hand. The power of the human sexual drive never ceases to amaze me. Marketers have taped into this arena long ago.

Matt, just think how many more DVDs you could sell if you swapped out Kevin for one of those Chech hotties from your recent trip. Think about it man.

This thread makes me really wish I still had the picture I took of Tawn Argeris with his complete Open-gun rig strapped on, dry firing in the hotel room, wearing only a pair of white underwear.

:lol: Later, at Tues Night Steel (Rio), I showed the pic to everyone in our squad, except Tawn, then I put it on top of his preloaded mags, that I knew he'd come back to get right before he shot. That was a bit of hilarity... I couldn't get the picture back from him. It was worth it though.

be

for the guys only, don't dry fire naked either. you could accidentally grab something other than a mag and load it into your gun which could be extremely painful. :wacko:

Sounds like the voice of experience. Anyone ever send you a gun for repair with one of these in it?

Fomeister, I don't think the gun would be in for repair, but the shooter sure as hell would be!

Clay, comprende. Might increase sales although with the broken English (which is significantly better than my Czech!) we may have to subtitle them.