Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grams Base Pads

G+16

just for information: Just got off the phone with grams, he's still getting the base pad designed, he's the designer and bulider all in one, so it's still a wait, but from everyone i've talked to it will be worth it. Might add very nice people to talk to :wub:

Maybe I missed something, but Beven has had excellent Para base pads for years. Is he redesigning them, or are you talking about the redesigned follower kit he has been working on?

Kevin C.

I beleve the lady on the phone said he already had the new follower and spring design done, and was now working on a new base pad design, either way they won't be ready for some time yet, now I could have hear her wrong, my hearing like my eyes are not what they used to be :(

Beven's products are first rate, but being a small operation, with lots of competing obligations, my personal experience is that it's best not to hold your breath for items not already in the pipeline. That being said, I am more than willing to wait while not turning blue... :D

And, yes, they are top notch people (that's his wife on the phone) to talk to, too.

Kevin C.

I beleve the lady on the phone said he already had the new follower and spring design done, and was now working on a new base pad design, either way they won't be ready for some time yet, now I could have hear her wrong, my hearing like my eyes are not what they used to be :(

G,

Got it upside down! Beven will be desiging a new Para follower and spring like his STI setup. He has had the basepad out for years. I see him quite often and harrass him about it a lot. He is just swamped keeping up with business since brady sunset. I use the STI variant in a bigstick and it is real nice.

Later,

Chuck

ok,ok like I said the hearing is going the way of the eyes, either way I'll wait like the others of his product! His wife has a very nice voice, I'm using dawson pads now and they work, ok. I promise, I'll either start getting my story straight or I won't print it.