Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What to do what to do

AngeloConde

So I purchased a czechmate and am currently in process of selling my glock 19 and cz 75b both have work done on them for a new cz but what to get. Should I go with the tactical sport or go with the shadow, or shadow 2. Need some help guys and gals.

So I purchased a czechmate and am currently in process of selling my glock 19 and cz 75b both have work done on them for a new cz but what to get. Should I go with the tactical sport or go with the shadow, or shadow 2. Need some help guys and gals.
The Tactical sport is only for limited division. The shadow is for production division.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, muncie21 said:

Prolly help if you provided an indication of what division you're interested in competing in...just saying :0

My apologize it's prolly be limited minor. So it's be a back up. Could I make the shadow 2 limited minor? Are the grip the same as the czechmate?

If you're shooting the CM in limited minor, it is essential a Tactical Sport Orange at that point.  I.e. no comp or optic on it.  So a TSO in 9mm would be a great backup gun.  A standard TS could also serve as a backup, as the mags are interchangeable.  However the grip on the TS will feel slightly different than those of the TSO/CM.

The Shadow 2 is different enough from the CM that I would not consider it as a 'backup' to the CM.  Different drips, different mags, DA/SA trigger versus SAO in the CM.

1 hour ago, muncie21 said:

If you're shooting the CM in limited minor, it is essential a Tactical Sport Orange at that point.  I.e. no comp or optic on it.  So a TSO in 9mm would be a great backup gun.  A standard TS could also serve as a backup, as the mags are interchangeable.  However the grip on the TS will feel slightly different than those of the TSO/CM.

The Shadow 2 is different enough from the CM that I would not consider it as a 'backup' to the CM.  Different drips, different mags, DA/SA trigger versus SAO in the CM.

Thank you never held a tso or shadow that's what I was going to ask next if the tsos grip was slightly different. I heard they changed some stuff from the TS but wasn't 100% sure.