Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 repair

mfs

I bought a stock 2 used.  It was OK but not like the new one I had previously.  In the new one I had put a bolo and titan hammer and some other Patriot Defense parts.

The used one I tried to do the same to it but had no luck at all.  Was having strange problems.  So I bit the bullet so to speak and sent to Patriot Defense to have their gunsmith look at it.

It is like a different gun.  It runs better than my original.

Just wanted to throw a shout out to Joe and JoAnna for getting it taken care of in approx. 1 week and doing such a great job on it.  

I am one happy customer

Mark

Edited by mfs
spelling

1 hour ago, SouperMan said:

Sounds like typical Patriot Defense awesomeness!

What were the weird issues you were experiencing on your Stock 2?

I am living in Europe, visited PD last summer and also want to give hem a big thumbs up! TNX PD

6 hours ago, mfs said:

So I bit the bullet so to speak and sent to Patriot Defense to have their gunsmith look at it.

It is like a different gun.  It runs better than my original

Yeah, they have the gun world equivalent to the Keebler Elves!   pretty much magic.

The main issue was caused by the spring that pushes up on the trigger bar.  It was too weak and caused different strike issues and non function.  I used it last night and had no issues.  

run CO with it and it is good to go.

I even went down to a 3 moa dot instead of the viper 6 moa

That was better also.  This was indoor but I don't think it will suffer when outdoor.  I think I may get the slide milled and mate it permanent instead of a dove tail

all in all  very happy with their work and the platform

Mark