Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Terrorism

gm iprod

My heart goes out to the victims and survivors of this and many other terrorist attacks around the world. If you think about it, we all are survivors (FOR NOW). What I hate is the idea that somewhere, in some secret office here in the USA. Someone is looking at satellite pictures of known active terrorist training camps in other countrys, and we are not doing anything. We shoud do what the president said in so many words. If you don't clean up your back yard, we'll do it for you and slap you up side the head too.

May GOD / or your GOD be with us all.

Yep I'm Still Praying, for us all.

Turning it to glass won't do it and we don't have the stomach for what it takes.

Some of us do, but the bleeding heart liberals sure as heck DON'T

The liberals don't - and even the Republicans don't have the stomach. I've been a staunch Republican my whole adult life, but they're responcible for letting millions of illegal alliens into this country - many of which are criminals.

Here in Atlanta, we've had three pawn/gun stores robbed in the last two weeks by what the cops believe are gangs of illegals. Over 100 guns were stolen, 20 of which were class 3. IMO, that's domestic terrorism. Who's responcible for letting that happen . . .

We're in need of a REAL third party in the country.