Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Delta point pro 2moa or 7.5 triangle

Superpipe9

Depends on your likes. The triangle is big but the 2.5 dot gets brighter. It's noticeable on a bright sunny day. I switched to the Dpp 2.5 moa from a cmore click 8 moa and I like the Dpp dot better and have no problem tracking the dot. The triangle has about the same brightness as as cmore 8 moa on a bright sunny day. 

55 minutes ago, IHAVEGAS said:

If you are shooting at Silver Creek Sunday & have not seen one I will probably have the triangle version mounted on a CZ 85 by then.  

Yes sir I will be there and would love to check it out. What mount did you go with?

3 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

Yes sir I will be there and would love to check it out. What mount did you go with?

Had CGW mill the slide so the sight mounts directly. Haven't got it back yet but it should be here before the weekend. 

Edit: If you are supposed to finish mowing the yard then you wouldn't get a new toy in the mailbox.

optic1.thumb.jpg.5be8fa5c017250da3f915893f08df382.jpg

optic2.thumb.jpg.ef6a14da513fd59018ac6082e501d7d1.jpg

Edited by IHAVEGAS

19 hours ago, jcc7x7 said:

Sight in at25 yds tip of the Delta

0-20 everything hits in the Delta

I tried this on the 7.5 moa, it just didn't work as well for me in practice as it did in theory. Switched to the 2.5moa and have been happy.

21 minutes ago, JRM83 said:

I tried this on the 7.5 moa, it just didn't work as well for me in practice as it did in theory. Switched to the 2.5moa and have been happy.

Can you just switch the reticle or do you have to buy a new one?

I will find out soon how the 7.5 MOA triangle will do.  I just went through this decision making and chose the 7.5 over the 2.  It is suppose to be here today so I will let you know how I like it.  I am use to shooting a 6 MOA and a 8 MOA on a open guns so if this triangle is to big I will sell and get the 2 MOA and try it.  I will let you know Monday my thoughts.

I have 3 of the 2.5 MOA DPP dots. I love them. If you turn them up really bright it effectively makes the dot appear larger. I feel that it's almost like having an adjustable MOA dot depending on how bight you have it. If you are concerned about it being too small just crank it up and I think you'll be pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried the 7.5 at first but it was just kind of wonky for me. I think I was subconsciously kept thinking about whether i should be looking at the top of the triangle or the whole thing. Ended up switching to the 2.5. I was afraid it was gonna be too small but it's pretty perfect. He brightness makes it seem bigger than 2.5.