Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Turtle Omen?

Steve Anderson

As I RO'd Todd Sindelar at the OH state, I was very impressed by his explosive movement and told him so. (and was overheard by his squadmate, who suggested I could achieve similar results by eating more beans :))

We had a nice chat about his blossoming career for CZ and he granted me some production pointers, etc.

Then yesterday as I left the range, something by the side of the range road caught my eye...I'd had a good practice, and shaved 2 seconds off of a 10 second movement drill.

But now I see a small box turtle craning his head up to watch me drive by.

I can only assume it was Todd, who has obviously mastered movement to the extent that he can morph into a turtle to see if I learned anything from our discussion.

So, I turned him around away from the road (fearing he'd make too tempting a target for a tactibilly) and went home.

After the turtle's blessing, I get online this morning to squad myself for both Nats and see that.....I don't ......have.......to..........:)

Wow.

I gotta step it up a notch. ;)

SA

Steve,

Good seeing you in OHIO !!!!

Around here in the South, it is bad luck to run over a turtle so you made some tactibillys day !!! :lol:

Don't turn it up a notch, just take a notch out of the belt to keep from losing your pants !! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Had fun in Ohio, hope you have fun in Ill shooting the XD !!!

SAM

Steve,

It was great to see you again and to get to talk to you. Thanks for looking out for my little brother, your kindness has not gone unrewarded. :)

I wish I was going to be there shooting with you and the rest of the super shooters but another life chapter has started and I must follow the path before me. This chapter isn't complete yet though and I'll be back next year, in PASA or wherever else the big match ends up being. Until then....

Regards,

Turtle

P.S. I get my new SP-01 today and I'm hoping it help's me get out of this rut. That death-jam on stage 1 really hurt..... :wacko:

Green snakes,,,,,turtles,,,,,

Steve, next time I come from Iowa over to shoot an Ohio match,,,,,I'll throw a couple timber rattlers in the back of the truck,,,,,then we'll see if you can shave another second or two off those times..... :lol: