Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Here Is My Latest For Mor And Tactical

paraman1

Eric Reid at GA Precision built this for me . Schneider #7 Contour 24 inch barrel , Badger Ordnance Recoil Lug , BO scope base and rings , Leupold 6.5-20X50 MK4 scope , 2pound trigger , Pillar bedded McMillan A3 stock and the all new BO detachable magazine bottom metal . Only shot 25 rounds for brake in and have not had time to do any load development but 5 shot groups are hanging under a 1/2 inch with 168 grain Nosler J4's and Varget .

297600.JPG

297599.JPG

297598.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I got on the list months ago and my rifle just happened to be at GAP when they came in . Contact George Gardner at GAP and ask if anyone didnt follow through on buying their bottom metal and if so could you pick it up . There were only 85 in this first run , the marines got 20 , the FBI got 20 and GAP got the rest .

Gary,

Badger has been sitting on the Bottom Metal since the SHOT show. They were not sure if AI was going to be back in business. As you know there BM takes AICS MAGS and they were not sure if AI was going to be making them. They had the bottom metal, but they did want to sell them without the mags. Now that AI is back in business and they are starting to send the mags into the US they have started to sell the Bottom metal. I had my name on the list with George Gardner at G.A Precision and he sent me an e-mail when he got the Bottom metal in. I recieved an e-mail from him last month that said that he had the bottom metal and he was ready to ship one to me. The only think was that he had to install the bottom metal on the rifle. As of right now I will not be able to get the Bottom metal. I can tell you that after seeing it and shooting a rifle with it, it is GREAT. Worth the money. B)