Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Can I Get To Production Nationals '06

sturmruger

I am a C level Production shooter who wants to go to Nationals next year. I understand that I could get a slot by signing up for the online waiting list, but I want to know how could I earn a slot.

I am participating in the MN Point Series and I will be attending the MN, and WI section matches. Can you win a slot to Nationals by going to a section match or do you have to go to one of the Area matches??

Thanks

Attending either type of match won't get you a slot.

I know I got a slot when I won the SC L-10 title last year, so it must (rightfully so) be performance based.

For sure others in the know will chime in shortly.

Your section coordinator should get some slots. Ask him/her how they are divvied up. Also, clubs might get some slots, ask them. (But sometimes I think they go from the section to the clubs at the will of the SC or section bylaws?)

Your section coordinator should get some slots. Ask him/her how they are divvied up. Also, clubs might get some slots, ask them. (But sometimes I think they go from the section to the clubs at the will of the SC or section bylaws?)

I believe you may also earn a slot by winning your class at your area match. The SC is the best bet. We have never had an issue in getting a slot for someone wanting to go in our area (Atlanta).

Carlos