Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 3 9mm

mike4045

That is exactly what I was saying. So I understand why the standard duty defense of guns are cut that way. 

What is interesting is the new guns specifically targeted toward  our sport continue to have this same defective "feature".

European ISPC guys load heavy bullets too.  You would think that by the time the stock three and shadow two  came out, they would have addressed this at least for those lines of pistols. 

Edited by MemphisMechanic

8 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

That is exactly what I was saying. So I understand why the standard duty defense of guns are cut that way. 

What is interesting is the new guns specifically targeted toward  our sport continue to have this same defective "feature".

European ISPC guys load heavy bullets too.  You would think that by the time the stock three and shadow two  came out, they would have addressed this at least for those lines of pistols. 

I figured for the cost and market these guns are aimed at things would be good to go. If I decide to keep the gun I will need a backup and just order a reamer. My regular 9mm reamer just came in today. Next step is shoot the hell out of it and see how it runs. I want to make sure it's ready before taking it on the road with me.