Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Sa Xd-40 Tactical After A Visit

j2fast

Not only is the gn sweet, but I am way jealous that you can shoot in your back yard.

Right now I mostly just shoot in the back on special occasions like receiving my newly tweeked blaster and not wanting to wait to go to the range. Usually never more than a mag's worth.

We've got a bit of ground plus my in-laws have 15 or so acres that join ours. I'm still trying to convince the wife of the merrits of my own pistol bay on the back of the property. Also some concern about the neighbors even though the closest ones about 400 yards away from where I want to put the bay.

Did you have any internal modificatons done while it was there? I am planning on sneaking my sons XD off to them for a birthday present. The way they do that rear sight looks really good. It looks like you have a really nice XD now.

Did you have any internal modificatons done while it was there? I am planning on sneaking my sons XD off to them for a birthday present. The way they do that rear sight looks really good. It looks like you have a really nice XD now.

Oh, yes... :D

Couldn't send my XD to Rich without getting the trigger lightened up. Just shot it in a match today and I don't think it could get any better. The trigger is smooth as glass and barely has any travel and reset to it now.

On the sneaking it off note, Rich's turn time is fantastic. He milled my slide for the melted in Bo-mar's, refinished the slide and small parts, and did the trigger in 7 days.

Anyone who plans on using an XD in competition (even if they don't) should get their blaster to Rich ASAP! :D