Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P220 Magazines

ctgun

As everyone that has a Sig 220 knows there is no suitable manufaturer of 10 round magazines for this gun. Pro Mag makes one but it is horrible at best. So I am asking those 220 owners that would love to use there guns in Limited 10 to

e-mail Mecgar to start making them. I have included the e-mail link below.

mailto:mecgar@aol.com

The lack of a reliable 10 round mag is one of the reasons I chose not to get a 220 for an L-10 gun. Sig should be the one asking mec-gar to start manufacturing them.

I have 6 of their 17 round hi-caps for my 226. Every one is 100% and only $20 ea.

Heck, mec-gar should start making mags for S_I guns IMHO.

The lack of a reliable 10 round mag is one of the reasons I chose not to get a 220 for an L-10 gun.  Sig should be the one asking mec-gar to start manufacturing them.

I have 6 of their 17 round hi-caps for my 226.  Every one is 100% and only $20 ea. 

Heck, mec-gar should start making mags for S_I guns IMHO.

Mec-Gar makes Sigs Factory mags now, which raises a question that I have never been able to get an answer to. If Mec-Gar makes 17 rd 226 9mm mags, and they also make 15 rd factory mags for sig, and no one has ever noted a lack of reliability with the 17rd mags . . .. . . . Why does sig sell the gun with 15 rds mags, hell why do they even make those things?

• 6 years later...