Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Limited .40 loads and bullet recommendations

Hi_Im_Vinh

Just picked up a CZ Tactical Sport Orange .40 and wanted to know what my fellow CZ shooters loads are ?

As well as what type of bullets and weight you guys prefer ( 180 or 200 gr) ; I'm looking at picking up some Xtreme plated and ACME coated 10/40 bullets in both weights to try but some insight would be nice.

Xtreme 147gr 9mm bullets has been what I've loaded mostly for my SP-01 in production , tried the ACME but my gun liked plated more.

I would skip the xtremes. My ts hates them. I have had the most luck with 180gr black bullets. 4.5 n320. 1.115. My 2nd choice would be 190gr ibejiheads 4.1 hp38. 1.110. I have to load mine really short to feed properly in my gun. Anything longer I get failure to feeds. Most ts owners I believe load around 1.120-1.125. 

11 hours ago, Craig1981 said:

I would skip the xtremes. My ts hates them. I have had the most luck with 180gr black bullets. 4.5 n320. 1.115. My 2nd choice would be 190gr ibejiheads 4.1 hp38. 1.110. I have to load mine really short to feed properly in my gun. Anything longer I get failure to feeds. Most ts owners I believe load around 1.120-1.125. 

Thanks for the input 

I am in the 200gr camp, bbi and acme both have been flawless.  I had my barrel reamed to load as long as the magazine accepts. I load at 1.155 for both, I know people are going to say no way but the only issue I had was a 2 year old mag spring and a new one from czc fixed that and now have extra.

I load that long because I like ramshot competition and wst. Fast powder heavy bullet I don't want to worry about kabooms. Before the reaming I could only load those bullets to 1.125

• 3 weeks later...