Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Longer time reader and finally got my sti dvc

ChitownCopper

So was wondering if any one knows how to tune the mags that is local ill pay for it or a local gun smith. In chicago by park ridge. Have 140 mags with grams followers and springs in sti tubes. I am getting failure to return to battery ever so often. Its in 9mm and it looks like some times it slams the round in to the ramp to low and does not chamber. I have about 700 rounds through her and still problems. Hi to the forum i have read a ton and have gotten a ton of useful info.

Edited by ChitownCopper

11 minutes ago, ChitownCopper said:

So was wondering if any one knows how to tune the mags that is local ill pay for it or a local gun smith. In chicago by park ridge. Have 140 mags with grams followers and springs in sti tubes. I am getting failure to return to battery ever so often. Its in 9mm and it looks like some times it slams the round in to the ramp to low and does not chamber. I have about 700 rounds through her and still problems. Hi to the forum i have read a ton and have gotten a ton of useful info.

I have been working through the exact same issue. I suggest you first try to isolate a specific mag it happens with. If it is one or maybe two mags then they might need work. But if all mags do it chances are it's more a gun issue