Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blitzkreig Hydraulic Buffer

I just got the Blitzkreig buffer and had a chance to smoke test it tonight. I also bought the JP spring they recommended for it. Very noticeable difference right away. No doubt recoil is dampened and the gun stayed flatter. I ran through a plate rack a few times with a standard buffer and the hydraulic buffer and am sold on it. Weather kinda sucks here right now, so didn't see much point shooting a whole lot with a coat and gloves on. Hope to get out and do some more testing with various springs and buffer weights, but honestly can't see anything being much better. I'm running 115gr JHP bullets and 5.5 WAC.

https://www.blitzkriegcomponents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AR15-KYNJP-9C

Hello: You may want to try some 124 and 147 grain bullets as well. I found the 115's gave more muzzle rise than the 124's do. I was thinking of trying one of their Aktive buffers for 9mm. I am going to try the JP first and see how it does. Thanks, Eric

Edited by Aircooled6racer

i've got the JP SCS and the blitzkreig. the blitzkreig is far better at taming the recoil and dot movement. the JP is far better at taming the sprong noise. LOL all kidding the JP is nice but its pretty violent compared to the buffer. I run 124's with N320. just my .02

1 hour ago, ormondopen said:

i've got the JP SCS and the blitzkreig. the blitzkreig is far better at taming the recoil and dot movement. the JP is far better at taming the sprong noise. LOL all kidding the JP is nice but its pretty violent compared to the buffer. I run 124's with N320. just my .02

Hello: Which Blitzkrieg are you running? I have a JPSCS2-9mm here as well I will try when the JP bolt gets here. Still testing buffers and springs, getting close to what is working very well with my loads with little muzzle rise. Thanks, Eric

I am running a JP barrel and JP bolt in my rifle. Tried everything from 115 to 147's and the 115's or definitely the most accurate in this rifle. It will be a three gun rifle, so accuracy at 100 yards is somewhat important to me. 

10 hours ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: Which Blitzkrieg are you running? I have a JPSCS2-9mm here as well I will try when the JP bolt gets here. Still testing buffers and springs, getting close to what is working very well with my loads with little muzzle rise. Thanks, Eric

hydraulic buffer with the JP rifle carbine spring that they recommend. I am also using the JP bolt. several different people have shot it and say its extremely flat, the dot just does a very little wiggle.

Edited by ormondopen