Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag pouches.. would blade tech Glock pouches fit cz 75 mags?

bsand

Well I'm going to be ordering a cz shadow this week. I am in market for a holster, was wondering if I could fit the cz magazines into blade tech signature series individual pouches?

I have a match on Jan 3rd and was hoping to be ready for that. As I can get a holster from Amazon (comptac) via prime fairly quickly. Just need to figure out mag pouches.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm guessing they would fit in but not tightly. Glock mags are a bit blockier and larger in overall size. In leather pouches it probably wouldn't be noticed but in hard plastic I'm sure they'll rattle a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Small frame CZ mags are quite a bit smaller in width and depth than Glock ones. Even smaller than M&P mags and other similar guns, which already rattle around in a Glock mag carrier.

Hopefully that Velcro trick works out.

I'm a big fan of the ghost mag pouch, which is the only one that will actually holds everything from a Glock to a CZ mag.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

Yeah I'm just trying to spread the cost of everything out a bit. If I can make due for one match with what I got I'm happy. I ordered a comptac holster off of Amazon, should get it just before my match.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

i've also ductaped cardboard into the pouch as a shim to make other mags fit in a glock pouch. using the soft side of adhesive velco works best but sometimes its not thick enough so i end up having to put it on 2 or 3 of the interior walls of the pouch.

i admire your spirit of wanting to get out there asap and not letting equipment hold you back

Do you already have the mag pouches? If not, Ghost makes a really nice pouch for $30 that'll fit almost any mag except single stack.

If you have the blade tec, then your answers are above!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk