Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open .38super With Lo-mount C-more

GeorgeInNePa

George, those picture links are dead. If you send me the pics I can post them for you. My email address is flexmoney (at) aol (dot) com.

Ok, Flex, I'll check it out when I get home from work. I think I still have them on my computer. Somehow they got deleted from my photobucket album. I'll have to reload them.

ETA:

You know, he doesn't make this for Glocks, right Flex?

;)

Edited by GeorgeInNePa

ETA:

;)

I love when someone always throws out a Glock comment back to Flex cause we all know he slides them in any chance he gets.

Flyin40

Hey, I like Glocks too!

I'll have to post a pic of my OG framed G34 Production Division piece.

ETA:

guns007a.jpg

Well...I was asking because I have been thinking of various ways to mount an optic on the Glock. Keeping the dot low...allowing the gun to run...not lowering the ejection port...non-moving dot...

The upside down mount and this side mount are options.

• 4 months later...
George,

Did you get to play with this any more? Did the shotgun mount get done? Pictures? How about the mod on the C-more to more the adjustments to the other side?

I have to post some pics of the shotgun mount, in fact my gunsmith has been bugging me to get the damn thing out of his safe. :D

The Open gun is great, but there has been zero work on moving the adjustments. He just did a new style mount that moved the C-More back about 3/4" (to accommodate barrel ports). A gentleman from the Philadelphia area has one.

I should take a six pack of good beer over to the 'smiths house and get him working on the adjustment problem. (he runs on Chimay Grand Reserve) ;)

PS

I really haven't shot the Open gun much this year. I am going to the Limited Nationals, so I'm shooting Limited most of the year. I used the Open gun last year quite a bit and really like this mount.

Edited by GeorgeInNePa

If he comes up with a way to move the windage adjustment, I'd send him my red railway c-more & buy a mount like that one. Neat idea, lighter weight than Aimpoint & a little lower.

Looks like it acts as a kick-stand for the gun, too.