Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade Tech Signature series OWB holster

reloader550

Blade Techs OWB Signature series holster new for 2016, cant find any reviews on the holster, anyone running this holster ? I have blade techs Kydex OWB holsters for my Glock 34/35 and my M&P 9mm, like these holster a lot. Want another Blade Tech for my Glock 17, midway has both holsters, not sure if I should stay with what works or try something a little different.

• 2 years later...

I received my new signature holster and pouches today.  The holster fit is excellent and rigid enough for the all steel gun.  Smooth draw with both it and the pouches.  The only thing I don't care for is how thin it gets where they folded it around the sight tunnel but my Shield's Klipt holster is the same and it's held up to years of use.

Can anyone confirm whether or not the G34 version of this holster is compatible with GEN 5 models? The website doesn’t specify, and when I contacted BT directly, they said there is a 1mm difference in frame width between Gen 4/5 models and that it “should” work but might be too loose.

Their answer was not confidence inspiring, so looking for some real world users. Thanks in advance!! 🙃

• 5 months later...
I'm curious about this myself.  My Gen 5 fit my RHT without any mods and older kydex BT owb with about an 1/8" trimmed off the top where the new right side ambi release is.   

I ended up getting the Comptac. No complaints. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but:

My Classic OWB fits my Gen 4 G34 and my Gen 5 G17 just fine. I just received a Signature OWB, and I have yet to confirm the fit of my G34, but it does not fit my Gen 5 G17 very well - particularly around the trigger guard. Mushy engagement and sticky on the draw.

Just received this from BladeTech: "the Signature Holster for the Glock 34/35 is not designed to accommodate the Gen 5, so if you have the Gen 5 this could be an issue." Further reply from BladeTech: "The holster does not accommodate the ambidextrous slide releases."

Edited by eboos