Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many Stock 2

DOODS

If you just shoot production how many Stock 2 should you own? One for match, one for dry fire and one for back up and one just in case.

I"m sure there are folks here who own more than one Tanfo:) Does anybody also have back up holster and mag punch set up?

I have 2. One for practice, another for matches (both bought last yr). I shot around 40k with my practice gun. It's not blown up yet.

I think 4 isn't necessary unless you are Eric G.

2 will be a good number if you shoot less than 100k per year.

No back-up for my rig

I have 2. One for practice, another for matches (both bought last yr). I shot around 40k with my practice gun. It's not blown up yet.

I think 4 isn't necessary unless you are Eric G.

2 will be a good number if you shoot less than 100k per year.

No back-up for my rig

Wow 40k! I won't reach that number in two years, lol. I will just get a back up and spend the $ on ammo.

If your shooting major matches, you should have 2. It's a good investment to get a back-up when needed (breaking parts). Think about the fees you paid for a major match (hotel, air fair, & car rental if it's an out of town), those $$$ will go to waste if your gun broke down and you don't have any back-up gun to continue/finish the entire match.

If your shooting major matches, you should have 2. It's a good investment to get a back-up when needed (breaking parts). Think about the fees you paid for a major match (hotel, air fair, & car rental if it's an out of town), those $$$ will go to waste if your gun broke down and you don't have any back-up gun to continue/finish the entire match.

Tuning one Tanfo alone an expensive hobby B) 2 is a good number.. More money major match, ammo...