Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a holster for G22 w/TF sight block & X300

OPENB

I'm building up a police trade in G22. I got my Lone Wolf barrel & TF sight block in yesterday. I'm leaning toward putting a former X300 light filled with shot pellets on the rail instead of the SJC frame weight. I'm not finding many choices for G24 holsters, even less for one with a light. Probably because the real G24 never came with a rail for a light, correct? Is anyone else running this combo, & what holster are you using? Race holsters are probably out cause of the light body.

Also, anyone wonder why Robin isn't making the sight block in steel? More weight out front, cheaper material.

Probably because the real G24 never came with a rail for a light, correct?

There are Gen 3 17Ls and 24s.

Also check Comp Tac, they make holsters for the 17L/24.

If you can't find what you're looking for you could get a holster for a 34 and just open the bottom up so your gun will fit and the muzzle will just stick out the bottom. I did that with a Blade Tech holster using a heat gun.

Comp tac had some interesting stuff, but appears out of business. Their website is dead, & I've read of people not getting orders filled from a year ago.

I'm trying to use a Safariland duty holster for a 17. Had to heat the bottom so the sight block could protrude. Ugly but functional.

Comp tac had some interesting stuff, but appears out of business. Their website is dead, & I've read of people not getting orders filled from a year ago.

I'm trying to use a Safariland duty holster for a 17. Had to heat the bottom so the sight block could protrude. Ugly but functional.

You're absolutely right. It's Center of Mass that isn't delivering product any longer. I've been looking at too many holsters, and mispoke. Thanks for the heads up.