Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 sling

XtReMe90

Wondering what's my best sling option for my shotgun. Is the proctor sling a good option or should I put a Noveske QD stud into the stock but what would my option be for the forend? I run a RCI monotube so I don't have or want to run a barrel clamp.

I use a standard A2 sling with a rear QD and I just make a loop on the front to go over and around the mag tube. Shorten it up so the front loop can't quite go over the end of the tube.....wa la, done for less than 10 bucks. It has always worked for me!

I use a standard A2 sling with a rear QD and I just make a loop on the front to go over and around the mag tube. Shorten it up so the front loop can't quite go over the end of the tube.....wa la, done for less than 10 bucks. It has always worked for me!

Who knew. I do it the cool kid way too.

Who knew. I do it the cool kid way too.

I tried this, it works great!

Thanks for the idea!

Eric

• 2 months later...