Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does the Witness Elite Match have the same frame as Stock 2/LimPro?

LeviSS

I haven't been able to get my hands on a Stock 2 to see how it feels in my hand, but a buddy has a Witness Elite Match.

Is it the same frame?

The EAA website says the Stock 2/LimPro is the "competition" frame, and the Elite Match has the "large" frame.

Not sure if it's the same thing or not because I've heard the Stock 2s frame referred to as the large frame.

The stock 2 has checkering on the front and rear of the grip while the match does not.

Stock 2 has a full length dust cover and a little more mag well flair making the bottom of the grip different.

For me the stock 2 has a more secure fit in my hand because of the checkering.

As others have said, nope. In addition to the differences lesm listed, the trigger guard is rounded on the match, so holsters for the Stock 2/Limited generally don't work with the Match and vice-versa.

Also the Elite Match has a picatinny rail on the dust cover and vertical grooves on the front and back strap of the grip on the latest version. Earlier versions did not have the rail.

Ok. I handled it today...still felt pretty good.

Do the LimPro/Stocks have the slide stop far forward like the Elite Match? I have no problem using the slide release without shifting my grip on my CZ, but this gun was definitely farther forward.