Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&B small pistol primers

MemphisMechanic

Dillon RF-100

That is just plain awesome, but there is also a $300 difference between the two solutions. The happy medium that I have found is the Vibra Prime by Frankford Arsenal ($50). Nothing like the RF-100, but it seems to work fairly well with some tuning.

Edited by WYgunner

If you are looking for the best bang for your buck (pun intended), you might also consider Magtech. I have been paying anywhere from $24-$26/k total for them and they have been 100% through all my guns.

Where are you finding them? I bought a bunch from Graf's years ago but haven't found any lately.

The last time I got them, it was from Brownells. I just checked again and it looks like they are currently out of stock. The price seems to fluctuate a bit, but they can be had for under $30 if you maximize your order quantity.

I too like magtechs. Never had a dud with them. They seem to come in waves. Someone buys a container and then distributes it. When they are sold out they order another one and it takes a long time for it to come. There was 2 years that they seemed not available and then they suddenly appeared . I bought 15k .