Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New To 3 Gun

firewalker

I just aquired a benelli M1 tactical, 181/2 barrel ghost ring sights, looks like a +2 extension. It came with improved and full choke tubes.

My question is with a +2 extension thats 5 shells + 1 carrier, It appears that a +4 will extend beyond the end of barrel :( so before i order one i need advice on how to get the most from my shotgun. one where to find best extension, or add new barrel legnth, plus what chokes might be usefull.

Thanks in advance

Frederick Haring

The +4 will look like this. I just put some skateboard tape over the tube to keep from getting it powder burned. It works well. My barrel didn't have chokes tubes. I had them installed. I have the little rifle sights. Mine started with a 24" ported barrel and ghost ring. I had the ghost ring removed and another used 18.5 " barrel installed. I like the sights over the ghost ring. TXAG

post-2481-1113186363_thumb.jpg

And Beevo!

But I have to admit, the "Corp" is pretty cool.

To this day, when they mention "UT" up here (Tn), I always remind them what it REALLY stands for. And of course, get a K M A look. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Jerry !!!!

I am surprised !!!! :huh::huh::huh:

I am an original Texan too, but ORANGE is a whole lot prettier than Burnt orange......

and it is TU (Texas University) and UT THE University of TENNESSEE !!!!! :D:D:D

Firewalker, Enjoy the Benelli !!!! Jerry (AH6) is working on some tricks for this shotgun, sounds good to me even though I am a Remington man. drop him a line.

Hop

OK now that i have my extension tube problem solved <_< . I found that my shot fun hates Fiochhi game and target loads. 1 1/8 oz. :huh: SO what do You guys do? Can i reduce the recoil spring or is there another trick to make them cycle? I was forced to use high brass at a side match today and I know there is a better way.

Thanks

Frederick Haring