Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy in Alabama

Kungfurabbit

Hey fellas. I'm new to the competitive shooting scene, and really excited about getting into it. A buddy of mine recommended these forums and I can tell from the USPSA tips above that this will be an outstanding resource. Looking forward to my first match. If I'm ever able to get a weekend off work that is...

North Alabama, About 5 mins from the Tn state line. Ardmoreish. Work in Huntsville. Have signed up for a few matches in Woodville but each time I do we end up having to work

You live right up the street (53) from me. Hope you can get out to Cavern Cove (Woodville) sometime. I'll see ya there.

That's where all the are the matches I've ended up having to cancel due to work were. Friend of mine shoots those pretty regular. He's the guy that's got me into the sport. Still buying gear and trying to get a proper setup. The forums here have been a lot of information but it can be a bit overwhelming. Always hesitate to ask something in a post and end up digging through the threads looking for what I was going to ask. Get sidetracked by other interesting threads, next thing ya know I've been cruising the forums for an hour. I'm brand new to shooting sports so I've got a lot to learn. Really excited though

That's where all the are the matches I've ended up having to cancel due to work were. Friend of mine shoots those pretty regular. He's the guy that's got me into the sport. Still buying gear and trying to get a proper setup. The forums here have been a lot of information but it can be a bit overwhelming. Always hesitate to ask something in a post and end up digging through the threads looking for what I was going to ask. Get sidetracked by other interesting threads, next thing ya know I've been cruising the forums for an hour. I'm brand new to shooting sports so I've got a lot to learn. Really excited though

Go to rocketcityshooters.com and click on the New Shooters Page. Click on and download the New Shooters Guide...in PDF. It will describe everything you need to know about attending a USPSA match. Give me a call any time you need...will be glad to help.