Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idpa Drill For All You Sadists Out There

Ben Stoeger

I gave these a try at the range today.

2+1 Drills. Just the same as the IDPA classifier.

Whats the Catch? Try them at 20 yards.

The head box was.... intimidating, to say the least. These types of long range shooting really let a newer shooter (like myself) know where he stands.

Some of the better guys here should try these at let me know how fast they can do them. I am guessing some of the studs on this board could do these in under 2.50. Just a guess.

Have fun

Good drills.

I can't get the fact out of my head that I missed Master in CDP by 0.11sec yesterday! Dropped 1 on stage 1m dropped 2 on stage 2 and then dropped 8 on stage 3 (5 on one target). My total: 91.87 Master score is 91.76 or less. Shit!!

Ben...

The term Spray & Pray did not originate with the IPSC shooters of my era....we did actually use the projections on the slide for their intended purpose..... :P

And be careful about the old timers slap...might have to come out of retirement just to kick your butt at an IDPA match.. :PB)

There was a stage in the '82 Natl's that had a Z combo at 20 yds, and 5 or 6 head shots only on the other targets, then a 6x6 stop plate at 18 yds....so, yeah, I was not kidding...

As one of the redneck jokes goes....well, how big an old boy are you?????

Just kidding...and I bet Wisconsin is nice about July or so...might have to get away from this Tx heat.... :D

As far as whooping up on you...there are so many great shooters around this forum...I doubt if I could whoop anyone anymore...probably fly all that way and go home with my tail between my legs... ;)