Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide milling

Nimitz

Can folks who have had their CZ slides milled post where they had it done? I need to find someone who does Shadow slides .... Thx!

Primary Arms, I don't think anyone else can beat them for quality of work, cost and turn around time combined. My FFIII fits like a glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can folks who have had their CZ slides milled post where they had it done? I need to find someone who does Shadow slides .... Thx!

Primary Arms, I don't think anyone else can beat them for quality of work, cost and turn around time combined. My FFIII fits like a glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see some more pics of your 85 we did! Everyone at the shop was talking about the color scheme when we were milling it.

• 2 months later...

CZ Customs, If you are milling the slide on a CZ with out a firing pin block you can have the slide milled 0.250" + deep so you can mount the sight lower to the bore.

Healey_0233_zpsa94d1143.jpg

Just got my Shadow slide back from CZ Custom Shop, it looks just like this (except non-Accu), wonderful.

Eric

I really like the czcustom milled slides, looks like they get them lower then a lot of places!

You can only mill as deep as a particular gun will law - we can mill Shadows considerably deeper than guns that are FPB equipped. FPB is the limiting factor on all slides FPB equipped.

I didn't mean you specifically Bruce, sorry if it came off that way. You guys milling is outstanding, I still need to convince myself to send you guys my Glock slide for the xtreme performance cut!

Oh, I didn't take it that way at all, sir!

Mostly clarifying something that a lot of folks don't really understand when it comes to how deep (insert slide here) can be milled for an optic. :D

Edited by bruceg