Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First Post. Thanks for already helping.

erief0g

Hello Enos Forum Goer's,

Been lurking for a few months gathering information and speculation with your help. I just purchased "from Brian of course" a Dillon XL650 with all the trimmings. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge from you guys as as time passes and my own knowledge grows passing that on to the next set of new guys. Reloading is my "next step" towards some of the upcoming firearm purchases that I wish to make. I primarily shoot 9mm and my girl shoots 380. Realizing reloading these calibers will not offer a huge cost savings I still know I will shoot more for the same money. I'm also looking forward to my first 45 1911 as well as my first 5.56 or 7.62 rifle as I find decent ranges in my new home town of Charlotte NC.

Thanks for the help you've given already and soon I'll have a post count that may allow me to be even credible at some point.

erief0g

Charlotte, North Carolina

Welcome. It sounds like you're off to a good start. You don't need a post count to be credible. Some of our largest post counters are still working on the credible thing. :devil: A large post count just means we like to talk. Good luck with the 45 1911. See the Single Stack Elitist thread http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59601&hl=+single%20+stack%20+snob&page=1

Welcome! I've been reloading rifle and .44 mag revolver for a long time on a single stage and have my eye on a Dillon Square Deal B for 9mm to speed things up and load something other than 115gr which is 99% of available 9mm in my neck of the woods. The 650 you have coming will last you and your families lifetimes.

Those are 3 fine calibers you're looking at.