Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crappy Weather

Flexmoney

Flex,

I was up your was this weekend at Buckeye Lake. I'll bet you're talking about that sideways snow and rain with the 40 mph gusts.

We were gunning chukars for the Airedale National Hunt tests. Saturday was miserable....but fun.

Dave

Yeah, it was great, whiteouts and flooding at the same time. All the target heads were all drooping over. My favorite was the classifier where the shooting box was on the high ground and you had to wade out to it. :D

Airedale, It sounds like you were a stone's throw from my brothers house.

TL, yeah...Cleveland broke a record for snow fall in a season. We were a bit south of Cleveland (south of Columbus)...our snow was wet and melting...ice-cold running water on the range. :) We had to use a tupperware bin to do our "gun on table" start...didn't think everybody would want to put their blaster down in the slushy wetness. :unsure:

HQBrass, Steve and I talked about moving that shooting box a bit...so that the target stand for T1 could be moved to more solid ground. Shooter comfort won out (although the RO was standing in a few inches of water ;) ).

SG, today is blue skies and sunny...almost 60. :wacko:

We still managed over 30 shooters. B)