Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How about the Allchin Mount?

AzShooter

I've been using a C-more sight with a heavy mount.

I just bought a Fast Fire III with the picatinny (SP) mount but I'm thinking of putting it on an Allchin mount to get it lower to the boar. Is there a better way?

I haven't tried the FFIII yet. Hope it turns out to be a winner for me.

Allchin makes a low Fast Fire mount. I took mine off and went to the BMT side mount... Nothing wrong with the Fast Fire 3. (Has top accessible battery mount were as the 2 doesn't)... Look up my post here (see pics)...I shot the BMT sideways / big C-More setup last Sunday @ the ICORE match and had no trouble picking up the dot in my normal line of vision. My grip angle on the 929 with the Allchin Fast Fire 3 mount always put the dot up high (I had to tip the muzzle down to find it). Mike

I haven't had time to post about Allchin 90° mount that adapts to the original cmore mount of Allchin's. Which by the way was the lowest and lightest mount for a cmore. Quick dirt on it it lowers the cmore .155 lower than the BMT and I haven't had time to weigh but it will definitely be lighter. I will try to post pictures and specs here in the next couple of days.